Tuesday, December 16, 2008

.....Presentation....

Today presentation really suck.
Talk about assignment, this is the suck sem for me, didn't done the assignment well and didn't manage the group member well also, specially the assignment.

In reality, i be a bad person that clean all things and all the problem that occur, team member will throw it all to me settle. Maybe i didn't well prepare, my friend have told me to divide the job to each member.....AJS you are right!!!!

Talk about pressure, it is true that, we all finish coursework but the more and dangerous pressure is (FINAL EXAM)

Wish the time can quickly past away and all of us pass all paper with flying colour(NO RESIT)......

Suddenly (S.P) friend calling, inform me that he will come to Kay L next week. Oh my god, how cant, i didn't know where to bring them to go for......haih.....god please don't torture me....(TOLONG,PLEASE,求求你)

By the way, well done all member (JS,SAKAI,QIAN,JAMIE,KENROY,XIANG) although today was not satisfy, in the future we may get the higher marks and no more weakness on our assignment and so on......GAMBATEH....GOOD LUCK....

No comments: